What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the browser stores on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. Once you visit the Pharmacy website or use another service provided by Pharmacy, information is collected and stored through cookies. The advantage of cookies for you is that it can improve your browsing experience because your habits and needs can be identified. Cookies help to provide, keep up to date, and constantly improve services.
There are several types of cookies that you can read about in more detail below.
Types of cookies used on the Pharmacy website:
Cookies are classified according to origin, purpose, or expiration date. The cookies used by Pharmacy serve different purposes; their validity periods vary.
• First-party cookies: deposited and managed directly by Pharmacy.
• Third-party cookies: deposited and managed by partners to perform statistical analysis about how users navigate the Pharmacy website. Of course, this analysis is performed completely anonymously.
• Technical cookies: ensure, among other things, smooth navigation on the website. In addition, they allow the use of certain tools with restricted access.
• Cookies for analysis and advertising purposes: allow statistics about website visitors to be collected, such as the number of visitors to different areas of the website, frequency of visits, or user behavior and habits. The navigation, services, offers, as well as interest-related use of advertising space can be improved. If you click on one of these advertising spaces, cookies can be placed. This is how we have the ability to create anonymous user profiles in order to provide interest-based advertising.
• Session cookies: these cookies collect and store data for the duration of the user's visit to the Pharmacy website.
• Persistent cookies: these cookies collect and store data in the browser within a variable period of time, depending on the purpose.
Special browser settings allow you to accept, block, or disable all or some cookies on your device. A corresponding manual of the most popular browsers can be found here:
• Internet Explorer
Even if your browser settings have been changed to block certain cookies, you can still access information to the entire Pharmacy website. However, the operation or use of certain services offered by Pharmacy may be limited.
Enable and disable cookies
In order to provide you with an optimal user experience, different cookies are used, as explained above.
If you disable and delete all cookies stored on your device that are related to the Pharmacy website, the information regarding which cookies you agreed to and which you did not agree to will be lost. Using another browser can also cause the cookie settings to differ; cookies depend on both the browser and the device (computer, tablet, or smartphone) used. The cookies used by Pharmacy are explained below, and you will also have the opportunity to disable them.
Essential and functional cookies from Pharmacy (first-party cookies):
These cookies are set up by Pharmacy and are essential for the website to run smoothly.
We (Pharmacy) may collect information about your activity on our websites. If you do not wish to participate, please un-check the disclaimer.
Through third-party cookies, we can analyze user behavior on our website. This allows us to evaluate the site's performance so we can continuously improve your user experience by understanding how users behave in different areas of our site.
These cookies are placed by our technical partners and all evaluations are anonymous.